Thursday 1 December 2011

A Win-Win Way to Go TO School: Carpool

A Win-Win Way
to Go TO School: Carpool
When the advantages of taking a carpool are analysed, it is understandable why people would choose to take a carpool. The first advantage is saving your time. For instance, last week I went to school by bus, I had to exchange the bus to subway then to bus. I had to wait for a long time, so it always takes me more than an hour to cover the distance. If I do a carpool, it is just 20 minutes for me to get to school. By doing this, I won’t have to wake up early. The second advantage is saving your money. For example, I pay $2.5 every time when I take a bus. Now it is only $2 for the carpool. The third advantage is gaining information. As you know, it is very challenging to learn English, you always have a lot of pratices to do. You have no time to exchange information. When you take a carpool, you will get benefits from each other. To sum up ,taking carpool may save your time, save your money and gain information.

No comments:

Post a Comment